This month I’m putting a big push on to get more reviews for my podcast, but I realize that not everyone following me has listened to an episode before.
So I’ve pulled together five of my favourite episodes from 2019 (note: it doesn’t mean that I didn’t enjoy the other ones – picking shows is like choosing your favourite child):
- Ben Settle came on to talk about why it pays to be a villain in business. I’ve learned a lot from Ben over the years, and he shared gold nuggets and a different way of looking at things in this one:
- One of my favourite copywriters of all time is the late, great Gary Halbert, so it was a treat having his son Bond on the show back in February. Bond really knows his stuff about copywriting and entrepreneurship and it’s worth a listen:
- Brad Sugars founded the largest coaching franchise in the world (ActionCOACH), with over 1,000 offices in 70 countries. He didn’t hold back in sharing what he’s learned from his experiences:
- I enjoyed my interview with Avi Arya because he’s in a very unique coaching niche (he helps hotel owners grow their businesses). The interview went in some cool directions, and I think coaches in any niche can learn a lot from it:
- The interview with James Arthur Ray (from “The Secret”) which was released last week is on its way to becoming the most-downloaded episode of all time for the podcast. I got a lot of positive messages, and some negative ones, from those who listened to James’ crazy life story:
Ok, now onto the contest that I’m doing this month:
Those who review “Natural Born Coaches” on Apple Podcasts will be entered into a draw to win a $100 Amazon gift card or a free coaching session with me.
To be eligible to win:
- head over to www.NaturalBornCoaches.com/iTunes and leave a review for the show before July 31st, 2019 (and preferably listen to an episode, there are too many fake reviews on Apple Podcasts where that doesn’t happen)
- snap a screenshot of your review and email it over to Marc@NaturalBornCoaches.com so I can enter it into the draw (I’ll be drawing the winners at the end of the month).
Thanks for your support, and here’s that link to review again: