Living big with Ajit Nawalkha

Ajit Nawalkha is one of those names that I’ve heard often over the years. As the co-founder of Evercoach, he’s done a lot for coaches, and today he’s launching his new book: “Live Big: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Passion, Practicality,...

Taking a lesson from a fast food troll

It pays to be different in business. Take Burger King, for example. The company is no stranger to thinking outside the box. (That includes trolling its biggest competitor) One of my favourite stories is from a few years ago, when they asked McDonald’s for a...

The 80/20 myth for coaches

When I first started my coaching business, I thought I’d be spending most of my time coaching. I expected to be doing that 80% of the time, and the other 20% on other stuff like marketing for clients and some administrative work. But I quickly discovered that...

Time to change how you do sales calls?

Yesterday I was talking about getting someone else to handle your sales calls if you don’t enjoy doing them. Heck, it’s not a bad idea even if you like doing them. I know there are people who are against this, and I’ve heard the objections before:...

WANT 10 COACHING CLIENTS IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS?

You have Successfully Subscribed!