Chester Santos – “The International Man of Memory” has left an impression on all corners of the earth. With his unique ability to not only demonstrate extraordinary feats of the mind, but also educate others to do the same, this U.S. Memory Champion is widely regarded to be the world’s leading memory skills expert. Through his entertaining and educational television appearances, professional seminars, and best-selling books, Chester has helped millions of people around the world to realize the benefits of an improved memory and sharper mind.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How after being intrigued about memory Chester learned to magnify his memory muscle
- How Chester’s memory training helps all age groups (he has worked with clients from 8 years old to people in their 90’s)
- Why memory training should be important to coaches and entrepreneurs
- What is “Story Method” and how you can use your other senses to build the story to memorize presentations or speeches
- With such a specific niche, what challenges does Chester see for his business?
- Is having a photographic memory a myth?
“By remembering peoples’ names and other things about them, it helps you to build better business and personal relationships.”
“Take advantage of the psychological aspect to human memory.”
Marc’s 10 Clients in 90 Days Program
Instant Memory Training for Success by Chester Santos
How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie