It’s Friday, and it reminds me of a story that I once read about Eddie Van Halen and how he spent his weekends.
When Eddie was a teenager, his brother always tried to get him to go out with him and his friends on Friday and Saturday nights.
But Eddie wanted to become the greatest guitarist in the world, so he always declined and chose to stay home and practice.
Hours later, when Eddie’s brother got back home, he saw Eddie sitting in the same spot on his bed and practicing.
I doubt he even left his guitar to make a sandwich or use the bathroom, since he was in “The Zone”.
Flash forward to today, and Eddie Van Halen is considered the greatest guitarist of all time by many.
Successful coaches and online entrepreneurs have the same dedication. They spend their time moving their businesses forward, even if it means missing out on some “fun” stuff.
If you’re looking to do something to improve your business this weekend, check out The Entrepreneur Project summit that Evelyn Colon is hosting.
There are over 24 speakers (including yours truly) coming together to help you tackle the big issues in your business. Some of the topics being covered:
- Going from afraid, to doing the impossible
- Going from an overdrawn bank account to financial freedom
- Going from employee to CEO
- Going from barely making it to living your dream life
- Going from losing everything to making a great comeback
- Achieving your next big level goals with natural flow and ease·
- Scaling your business
- Finding help on a budget
- Common mistakes entrepreneurs make that impact their bottom line
- Finding sales on LinkedIn (the untapped market)
- Transitioning from employee to entrepreneur – how to do it.
- The most important action steps that will make a difference in your business
- The importance of branding your business and why you must get this right!
Instead of partying this weekend, you can channel your inner Eddie Van Halen and grab your ticket to the summit here: