We all know that video is important to growing an online business.
But like flossing your teeth, which is also good for you, not everyone is consistent with it (or have ever done it).
Since video is so important, and since it’s been a long time since I’ve done a podcast episode devoted exclusively to the topic, I asked a video expert to come on “Natural Born Coaches” today.
Holly Gillen has a ton of experience in the video world, and she stopped by the show to share her wisdom. In this episode, you’ll hear:
- From behind the camera to in front of it, the hang-ups that Holly had to face
- Why you need to stop putting pressure on yourself
- The four pillars of pre-production
- Equipment and supplies, what you need and what you don’t
- The “One-Minute One Take”…
If you’d like to improve your confidence and results from video, you can listen to it here: