I had Chester Santos on the podcast today.
Chester is known as “The International Man of Memory” (not to be confused with Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery).
He’s a United States Memory Champion and widely-regarded as the world’s leading memory skills expert. In this episode you’ll learn:
- How after being intrigued about memory Chester learned to magnify his memory muscle
- How Chester’s memory training helps all age groups (he’s worked with clients from 8 years old to people in their 90’s)
- Why memory training should be important to coaches and entrepreneurs
- What is “Story Method” and how you can use your other senses to build the story to memorize presentations or speeches
- With such a specified niche, what challenges does Chester see for his business?
- Is having a photographic memory a myth?
You can listen to the interview here: