I’ve had lots of guests with interesting coaching niches on my podcast before, but none did what Renaye Thornborrow does.
Renaye is the founder and CEO of Adventures in Wisdom, which focuses on life coaching for children between the ages of 6-12, using coaching stories and activities to help them develop mindset skills for resilience, self-esteem, confidence, self-leadership, achievement, happiness and more.
In this podcast episode you’ll learn:
- Whether or not children really need life coaching and the way Renaye and her team approach it
- How coaching children differs from coaching adults
- Why stories are such a powerful way to work with children
- How Adventures in Wisdom supports their coaches in businesses
- What to do to get started if you want to focus on the niche of life coaching children …
Here’s the link to listen:
PS: A reminder about the live training that I’m doing with Brad Newman from Tribe of Buyers tomorrow at 1 pm EST. It’s all around building your own tribe of buyers in the next 12 months using organic marketing. Here’s the link to save your seat for it (and to get a cool “7-Figure CEO Vault” bonus too):