Most episodes of the Natural Born Coaches podcast are 25-30 minutes long, but today’s clocked in at almost 54 minutes because it covers such an important topic!
Anik Singal is sharing a scary ordeal he went through when the Federal Trade Commission came after him …
He gives great advice for how coaches and entrepreneurs can protect themselves from government intervention. In this episode you’ll hear:
- The letter that Anik received in May 2022, and the crazy journey it took him on
- How to stay out of the FTC’s crosshairs, and the phrases to avoid (including the one BIG thing not to say during your sales calls)
- The problem with “implied earnings” claims
- Why the size of your business matters to the government regulators
- How Anik turned a bad situation into a positive, and how he relied on humour to make the best of things!
- A look at his new podcast and book, “Don’t Say That!”
Give it a listen here: