Yesterday I had Abe Crystal, co-founder of Ruzuku, on the podcast to chat about online courses.
Abe is an expert in that area, and Ruzuku is one of the leading platforms that gives coaches everything they need to create, sell, and teach amazing courses!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Common mistakes that course creators make when just starting out
- Market research tips that can be done before you start creating your course
- Why courses have such a small completion rate overall
- Overloaded courses and why shorter is better for your clients (and yourself)
- Abe’s take on whether a video component is required for online courses
- The reasons why it’s perfectly ok to start simple with your course
- What Abe thinks about refund requests
- Different ways to build engaging courses using slides, voices over, interview style, and more
Hop on over here to have a listen: