I had Libby Rothschild on the podcast today, and she talked about growing a successful 7-figure coaching business in a very unique niche (dietitians!).
Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- The struggles that Libby encountered when she first entered her field
- Why Libby chose to stay tight within her niche and client base until she developed a methodology, and what she’s now doing to implement this strategy in other verticals within her business
- The importance of getting a trademark for your processes as a coach
- Some examples of the “hyper-niched” clients she works with
- What are the foundational principals that new coaches often struggle with when defining themselves and standing out …
Give it a listen here: