Finn Patrick stopped by the “Natural Born Coaches” podcast today to help coaches who feel like they’ve been knocked off course by a crazy 2020.
Finn is a business development mentor to ambitious visionaries and innovators looking to add 6 to 7 figures of revenue in the next year, as well as being the author of “Back on Track Business”.
In this episode you’ll hear:
-How short-term solutions can cause longer-term problems
- That opportunities do this when you are trying to solve problems in “fight or flight mode”
- People are still buying, but the reasons they are buying has changed
- What you can do that doesn’t cause fight, flight, or freeze mode
- Finn’s advice on restructuring your offers
- The importance of being a fast mover in these times of uncertainty
You can listen to our interview here: