You might think that life coaching is only for adults.
In fact, in my seven years in the coaching world I had never come across anyone who focused on coaching kids until I met Renaye Thornborrow from Adventures in Wisdom …
Her company’s WISDOM Coach® Certification program is helping professionals in over 30 countries use coaching stories to bring life coaching to kids between the ages of 6-12, and she’s doing a free training soon for my community that will teach:
- Three traps that crush self-esteem and mindset skills that can help kids beat those traps
- Activities you can use immediately to help kids practice these mindset skills
- Why coaching stories are the most effective way to help kids master mindset skills
- How you can help kids develop mindset skills for happiness, confidence, and success in life using a proven coaching model that works with children!
This training is for you if:
- You have children or grandchildren
- You work with children – or would like to
- You have coaching clients who have children
As an added bonus, attendees who watch it live can earn one ICF Continuing Coach Education (CCE) unit for themselves.
The training is called “Life Coaching Isn’t Just For Grownups … 3 Skills All Kids Need Before Age 10!” and it’s happening on Thursday, April 8th at 1 pm EST.
Here’s the link to save your seat for it: