Twitter can be a confusing place for coaches.
To help cut through the noise and learn how to turn tweets into dollars, I had Bryan Sharpe on the podcast today.
Bryan turned a viral video at Starbucks into a massive following on the platform, and in this episode you’ll learn:
- How Bryan started out on Twitter and the ways he gained followers and drove traffic to his blog with it
- What he did to re-align himself with his new interest in Twitter and change the approach to using the platform
- Strategies for collecting data from others and then use it – while staying true to your thoughts
- Bryan’s opinions on “Twitter banning”
- Tips for coaches who want to be more polarizing
- Whether or not you should be deleting tweets
You can have a listen here: