I don’t take part in many online summits nowadays, but I had to do “The Best Year Yet” giveaway when I was invited since the two women putting it on are awesome at what they do.
I met Jennifer Dunham when we spoke at the same event in Charlotte last year, and she always over-delivers with her offers and events. And Kathryn Calhoun has an awesome free community called the “Techie Stuff Clubhouse” that helps entrepreneurs get past their tech overwhelm.
My interview is about the power of daily emails, and I’m doing something that I’ve never done before for those who register for the event:
I’m giving away a digital copy of a past issue of my Secret Coach Club newsletter that teaches everything you need to know about using daily emails to get more clients and customers for your business (I usually sell this for $97).
In addition, once you register you’ll get access to over 40 other free gifts from experts including Jay Fiset, Suzanne Evans, Rich German, and Margaret Lynch.
Need more convincing? Here’s a sample of some of the gifts being given out by other participants:
- 100 Ways to Grow Your Email List from Eva Gregory
- Molly Mahoney’s Live Video Content Calendar to Attract More Clients
- Website Legal Policy Templates from Bobby Klinck
- 37 Ridiculously Effective Email Subject Lines from Christine Gallagher
- How to Create a Low-Maintenance Monthly Club for Recurring Income from Serena Carcasole
Here’s the link to get a head start on your best year ever: