Back in the “old days” (Pre-Internet/social media, when we walked to school barefoot and uphill both ways), it wasn’t easy to connect with influencers.
Influencers were guarded by their “gatekeepers”, who protected their time as a valuable commodity.
Sure, you could do what Bud Fox did to connect with Gordon Gekko in “Wall Street” …
He called him 59 days in a row, never getting past the darn gatekeeper.
Bud knew that Gekko’s birthday was on day #59, and he brought him a box of Cuban cigars as a gift.
That finally did the trick, and he managed to get five minutes with the master.
It worked out for Bud (or didn’t work out, if you know how the movie ends), but the good news is that it’s easier to get in front of big names nowadays if (and that’s a big “if”) you know the right steps to take.
Cloris Kylie is one of the best out there when it comes to connecting with influencers, and I’ve had the opportunity to watch her in action the last few years.
Next week, Cloris will be hosting a live masterclass where she’ll be sharing:
• How influencers can help you build authority, grow your list, and boost revenue
• What every entrepreneur must have before connecting with influential people (hint: it’s NOT a big list or thousands of followers)
• The big mistake that makes a network of connections useless
• How to figure out your value proposition to build relationships with influencers
• How to maximize the number of subscribers you add to your list when you collaborate with influencers
• The secret to convert your new subscribers into buyers.
And more …
You can register for it here: