Content creation is a challenge for a lot of coaches.
I’m often asked how to consistently create content when so much time has to already be spent on other tasks like calls, servicing clients, etc.
Believe it or not, there is a way to create content consistently without spending 24/7 on your laptop!
Over the last six years, I’ve developed a system that works great, and I’ve yet to miss a day where I haven’t gotten my message out there. A quick check with my calculator shows me that’s about 2200 straight days, so I’m confident that my system works.
In the March issue of Secret Coach Club, I’m going to show how you can create 7 days worth of content in just a few hours, without pulling your hair out. I’m including a real-life case study of a recent weekly campaign that I did to show my system in action.
And since we’re celebrating the three year anniversary of Secret Coach Club, I’m packing lots of other goodies and a few bonuses into the package, including:
- Why some coaches are falling into the trap of what I call “over-batching” and how you can avoid it with your business …
- I recently made a major overhaul and changed my weekly schedule, and I’ve been very happy with the results. It’s definitely not “normal” and some will call you crazy for running your calendar this way, but it leads to greater productivity, less stress, peace of mind, and ultimately more business.
- There’s one question that, once answered, makes getting clients much easier. Someone recently dropped this little nugget in my lap during a Zoom call, and I knew that I had to share it with SCC subscribers.
- Dennis Demori is a smart guy when it comes to making more sales with email, and he and I did an interview exclusively for Secret Coach Club. I’m going to include the transcript of it in the March package, and I’d recommend taking what he teaches in it and immediately applying it to your email marketing efforts.
- Finally, I’m including a book that has dramatically helped my bottom line, yet few people have even heard of it! I read a lot of books every year, but I hadn’t heard of this one until a very successful entrepreneur casually mentioned that he has all of his clients and team members read it. Since he loves it so much, I’m going to send a hard copy of it to every subscriber.
The deadline to get in is this Sunday, March 1st at midnight EST, and you can join here: