I love organic marketing, but there’s a challenge that can pop up with it:
A stale market.
Having the same set of eyeballs on your stuff every day is great, but unless you’re consistently creating new offerings then some prospects who already bought won’t be able to buy from you again.
While I’ve had lots of repeat clients and customers, I’ve yet to have someone buy the exact same thing twice. People don’t usually do that …
One solution is to dump a ton of money into ads to reach new eyeballs.
Another is to joint venture with someone who has a large following of your ideal prospects.
If your target market is coaches, I’m looking to partner with someone who’s the right fit for my people.
The “right fit” means that you must have something good that helps coaches, and it can’t be something that’s too similar to something else that I’ve promoted recently.
Those who partner with me will get:
- A 7 day promotional campaign to my community (via email, across social media, etc)
- An interview on the “Natural Born Coaches” podcast (which has over half a million downloads and is in the top 1% of podcasts in the world, according to ListenNotes)
- 3 Facebook live interviews in The Coaching Jungle FB group (23,000+ members)
- Permission for you to post your offer(s) on The Coaching Jungle wall during the campaign (something we don’t let anyone else do)
- My “Facebook Group Gold” and “Daily Email System” digital programs as bonuses
A friend for life (I’m kidding – but I have formed some great relationships with past JV partners …)
I have a few openings for partners this summer, so if you want to get your offer in front of a fresh audience let’s chat about doing something together: