Back when I was growing up, I was a big hockey fan (of course … I’m Canadian!).
“Hockey Night In Canada” was on the TV every Saturday night, and I had boxes and boxes of hockey cards in my room.
A few of those cards were of Mike Hartman, who won the Stanley Cup with the New York Rangers in 1994 …
So it was cool to have Mike on my podcast today to talk about lessons and stories from his NHL career and next life as a High Performance Mindset Coach.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Mike’s amazing journey to the professional hockey in the NHL
- The value of relationships, and how they served him well in both hockey and entrepreneurship
- What Mike says really got his name etched on the Stanley Cup
- Highlight of the principles of Think and Grow Rich, and how they apply to coaching
- How he transitioned from a career in hockey to founding his own academy
- His philosophy and thoughts on work/life balance
Here’s the link to listen: