Kevin Thompson stops by the podcast to talk about the importance of building relationships with others, and how he persevered through challenges to succeed as an entrepreneur!
Are you a coach looking to supercharge your success? If so, I’d like to introduce you to our sponsor AttractWell, the software solutions for coaches that’s got your back! With AttractWell you can set up your coaching business with one easy to use tool and ditch the frustration of juggling multiple tools and platforms (AttractWell replaces over 17 other tools)! They also provide world-class personalized support and free live training to ensure you’re always on top of your game. As a listener of this podcast, you can get their $47 Pipeline Igniter for FREE, and get AttractWell for just $1 for your first month, plus half off your second month. Get all this now while the offer is still available at www.attractwell.com/marc!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The pivot that Kevin had to make with his business
- How a near-death experience on an Alaskan fishing boat affected him
- The importance of building and maintaining trust in relationships
- How Kevin secured an interview with Zig Ziglar’s son, Tom.
- Why “money is an echo of value”