Today’s guest has cracked the code on how coaches and online entrepreneurs can transfer value to their clients – all in two minutes or less! Itay Paz is the Founder and CEO of Morning Dough and a digital marketing veteran, and in this episode, he specifically shares his expertise and experience with daily email newsletters. As well, he reveals his thoughts on both online and in-person events, which is something I see coaches asking about often. You’re not going to want to miss what Itay shares in this one!
What We Cover in This Episode:
- The way that Itay got his start as an online entrepreneur and what he’s learned since that time
- How the basic principles of Internet marketing will stay the same, despite all of the significant changes that have happened over the years
- A look at why Itay started emailing newsletters to his list daily, plus the format he first used and the strategy he uses today
- Why it’s so important to always make the invitation to take the next step for the reader
- What Itay does and recommends for managing expectations
- His tips for hosting international events and how he and his team shifted the way they now host them
- How selling online and selling in-person differs and the ways in which he presents his expos differently than an on-stage event
“A newsletter is a great vehicle to transfer value to your audience, which is amazing, and it is not going to necessarily cost you big money; you can do it in very few minutes.”
“If you are a coach, it is a no-brainer to take it online because people buy through the webinars, so it’s a no-brainer and you can still give the value. For the type of conferences that we are doing here, it doesn’t really work, [because] the value is not there.”
“I think there’s always going to be a place, a big place, for in-person events. I love the whole travelling to it and getting to meet people that I have only known online previously.”
“If there’s one thing about events, I’m always for online, don’t get me wrong. I live it and breathe it, but I just came back from New York and Vegas events myself, because I know there’s no replacement for the personal connection.”
You can get all the details now for the brand-new Secret Coach Club 2.0 at http://secretcoachclub.com/!
Are you unhappy with your online brand? If so, you can get a free website makeover from Pinnacle Brands! There’s no catch and no obligation, but spots are limited. To get your free website makeover, go to https://www.naturalborncoaches.com/makeover!