Yes, it is possible to choose how you want to live your own life, and today’s special guest is proof this is true! Heather Hubbard a former partner and practice group leader at an AmLaw 200 law firm, and currently the Founder and Chief Storyteller at Simple Courage, a community and movement that helps you become the bravest person you know. If you’re looking to make 2022 the best year, as the best you, then you’ll love what Heather shares today on the podcast!
How would you like to build your dream coaching business, and would you like to work directly with me and get my help to do it? If so, I’m now accepting applications to my next Construct Your Dream Coaching Business Group Program, where I’ll work with you over 12 weeks to get your coaching business rocking and rolling! To apply, go to https://marc-mawhinney.lpages.co/construct/, and I’m looking forward to working with you soon!
There are a million Facebook Groups out there (and you’re probably a member of a lot of them), but The Coaching Jungle Facebook Group is different! It’s where you’ll find tens of thousands of amazing coaches sharing advice and giving accountability to each other, along with a healthy dose of motivation to grow your coaching business, each and every day. Swing on in and join The Coaching Jungle Facebook Group!
Make sure to check out Secret Coach Club, my monthly hard copy newsletter that’s delivered to your mailbox each month! In it, I share my best strategies and advice for getting new coaching clients – all for about $3 a day, with flexible subscription options. Learn more at https://www.secretcoachclub.com/, and don’t delay!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What really happens in the legal industry
- Heather’s thoughts on pivoting your successful business to serve what is on your heart, from her own experience
- What her relationship with fear has looked like, and how she builds on Simple Courage
- The way Heather got the courage to make the jump from the legal profession to building her own online business serving others
- Heather talks about recent health issues, what she struggled and still struggles with, and how she was able to rise above and listen to her body
- Why you can never overlook giving yourself permission to rest
- What you can do to make 2022 the “Best Year, Best You”, and start living with Simple Courage
“I think like many entrepreneurs, I wanted to paint my own path, be my own boss, and create stuff without boundaries.”
“I think we underestimate how hard it is to make courageous
decisions in our everyday lives, and we underestimate how impactful those decisions and actions can be.”
“For me, it was one of those things that I knew I would regret it if I didn’t try, but it was absolutely difficult.”
“It is one day at a time. How do I show up as my best self today, and what does that look like?”
“I wish I had given myself the grace to rest and to listen to my body, while knowing and honoring what my body and my internal system was telling me.”
Simple Courage on Instagram
Get His Monthly Hard Copy Newsletter, Secret Coach Club
Join The Coaching Jungle Facebook Group! Learn A Unique Way of Doing Joint Ventures