Finn Patrick is a business development mentor to ambitious visionaries and innovators looking to add 6 to 7 figures of revenue in the next year, as well as being the author of Back on Track Business.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How short-term solutions can cause longer-term problems
- That opportunities do this when you are trying to solve problems in “fight or flight mode”
- People are still buying, but the reasons they are buying has changed
- What you can do that doesn’t cause fight, flight or freeze mode
- Finn’s advice on restructuring your offers
- The importance of being a fast mover in these times of uncertainty
“I think the priorities of business are going to change drastically.”
“Short-term solutions usually cause longer-term problems.”
“The problems that are the best to solve are the ‘hair on fire’ problems.”
Finn’s Book, Back on Track Business
Want to generate 10-15 warm, qualified referrals a week into your business? Get your free guide on how to implement the 9 accelerators into your business today at http://www.naturalborncoaches.com/referrals!
Get The Coaches’ Roadmap For Success for Free – Click Here