Paul Edwards is a professional ghostwriter for faith-based influencers, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and executives. He is the host of the Influencer Networking Secrets Podcast, and in 2019 he wrote the international bestseller, Business Beyond Business.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The way Paul recognized that building relationships was more than just getting business and sales
- How he was forced to change his business relationship process after leaving a job
- Why he started using his “internal rolodex” to connect people
- The quick pathway to influence…
- Applied consistent effort with your potential customers/clients will lead to this
“Share anything that humanizes you to your clients.”
“It’s an introverts’ game.”
“You can’t go into entrepreneurship, throw money at problems and think they are going to go away.”
Get your FREE copy of “Business Beyond Business,” FREE Personal Assessment, Spouse Survey and Goals and Dreams Worksheets – Click Here!