Tiji Thomas helps coaches, consultants, course creators and service providers who love to serve, and teaches them how to turn consultative selling sessions or strategy calls into paying clients using a no-pressure integrity-based system that aligns with their core values and beliefs. In the last 12 years, he has produced over $150,000,000 in revenues for his company, generating as much as $150,000 in just two weeks using the same system that he teaches his students.
Want to learn Tiji’s strategies for getting an extra 10-30 clients every month? His free training is happening Thursday December 19th, 2019 at 1 pm EST, and you can sign up at http://naturalborncoaches.com/getclients!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Tiji’s own background in sales and why he hated the traditional sales approach that he was being taught
- How we should be thinking of sales, and what the Socratic Method is all about
- What Tiji has noticed that could be lowering the client conversion rate for coaches, and an example from his own life when he was done a disservice by a salesperson
- The reasons that his method leads to no, or very few, objections from prospects
- Why the detachment principle is so important for coaches, consultants and service providers to understand
- More clients = more reach = more IMPACT!
- A sneak peek at what you’ll learn on Tiji’s upcoming training
“When you’re working on getting a client, you have to really focus on listening to the things that they want.”
“Focus on your future client, and then everything else will fall into place.”
“It’s not just about the money. If you have a message that you want to share with people, the more people that you can get as a client, the more reach you will have with your message.”
His Facebook Group
Supercoach by Michael Neill
The Prosperous Coach by Steve Chandler & Rich Litvin