Building a coaching business can often be a lonely and frustrating experience … but it doesn’t have to be. Marc pulls back the curtain to show why he’s launching “The Coaching Jungle Mastermind” and how it benefit your coaching business!
If you’re interested in becoming a founding member of The Coaching Jungle Mastermind, visit http://junglemastermind.com/. Spaces are limited, and the deadline to apply is December 31st, 2019 at 12 am EST!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why a mastermind is NOT group coaching
- A sneak peek inside The Coaching Jungle Mastermind
- The expectations asked of the founder member coaches, and the level of commitment needed
- The financial investment, and why that component is important to masterminds
- Special bonuses that will be offered to the founding members
“It’s a BS free environment, so you are going to need thick skin.”
“We won’t be able to help if you are holding back.”
“We don’t want to just let anyone in there. I think it’s really important to have the right energy, the right vibe, and the right people in the mastermind.”
“Everyone’s business is going to be dissected on each call, because we want to help everybody.”
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill