Sidar Ok is an executive coach who helps his clients, mostly tech leaders, to multiply their value both in the market and in their company. Over the years he has helped many executives, mid-level managers and senior engineers break into highly influential roles, become independent consultants or climb up the corporate ladder.
Would you like to know the 3 superpowers of successful coaches? I’m offering a free training where I take what I’ve learned from studying, interviewing and working with thousands of coaches over the years. I’ll break down what the most successful coaches do really, really well, and that you can do too! To watch the training AND get a free gift (that I usually only give to my clients) go to http://naturalborncoaches.com/super!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What are the self-imposed glass ceilings that tech professionals place on themselves, and how Sidar is helping clients bust through them
- The ways he uses his past life grievances to hold himself accountable and create his own necessities
- His thoughts on what coaches need to provide to their clients
- Specific challenges tech leaders have when it comes to getting coached
- How coaching has transformed Sidar – both personally and professionally
“In this age we are not suffering from not having access to information, we are suffering from the paralysis of having too much information, and we need to develop the filter ourselves.”
“Having a coach shows you are willing to grow and you are working to be accountable.”
“When you are controlling the value, you are controlling the command over your salary.”
Get His Full Free Research Report