For over 38 years, Aaron Walker has been a small business owner, devoted husband and community leader. He has been in a personal mastermind with his friend, financial guru Dave Ramsey, for over two decades. Two other disciplined mastermind groups have played a role in the understanding of how to live a significant and successful life. Aaron incorporates education and learning opportunities into his daily routine, remaining informed of the latest tools and trends available, which he shares with the men of his ISI Mastermind Group.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Aaron developed a clear sense of who he wanted to serve and then built his business around that
- The ways that joining Dave Ramsey’s Mastermind changed his life and perspective
- Aaron’s definition of what masterminds are – and aren’t!
- The benefits of having an online mastermind and how it can encourage vulnerable, authentic and real engagement
- Why he tackles the personal and professional aspects of men in his groups
- Charge, and deliver
“When you come into these groups all the veils come down, the facade comes down and we start being on an equal playing field.”
“When you start sacrificing your family on the alter of money, tangible possessions, you’re going to die one day a rich, lonely guy.”
“Let me teach you how to be very successful financially, all the while being significant in the lives of other people.”
Marc’s 10 Clients in 90 Days Program
Aaron’s First Appearance on NBC