As a co-founder of FreeeUp, Nathan Hirsch started FreeeUp out of frustration hiring freelancers from other marketplaces.
He and his partner spent years hiring hundreds of freelancers while running their first eCommerce business, and found themselves spending hours every day recruiting and interviewing instead of focusing on growth.
They faced turnover, disappearing freelancers, and poor communication. They decided that they wanted to create a BETTER solution to hiring freelancers online.
In 2015, the duo founded the FreeeUp Marketplace with the goal of pre-vetting all freelancers and providing a hands-on experience for business owners, which has grown to a multi-million dollar business in just a few short years.
You can register for Nathan’s free live training coming up on Thursday, February 21st, 2019 at http://www.naturalborncoaches.com/freeeup!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Surprising stats about the “gig economy” and how Nathan got his start in it
- Common mistakes people run into when hiring freelancers
- What Nathan feels are the traits of successful coaches and entrepreneurs
- A rough budget of what outsourcing should cost someone
- Some things that freelancers should look for when working with clients and the importance of setting expectations for both parties
- The way they were able to grow Freeeup so quickly with just initially investing $5,000 into the business
“If you’re an entrepreneur now and not taking advantage of the gig economy, and the ability to hire people from all over the world at different price points and skillsets, you’re really missing out.”
“I kind of looked at college as a ticking clock. If I didn’t figure out a way to start a business, I was going to go into the real world and never get out.”
“As your hourly rate goes up, your value does, and you need to start surrounding yourself with other people so you’re focusing on only those high-level activities.”
“When something comes up, we make it right, we make sure both sides are happy and we move forward.”
Sign Up For Nathan’s free live training: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4831585442261838082
Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port