Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Nancy Ganzekaufer is a focused, motivated, and dedicated Business Coach. Through her work, Nancy empowers creative entrepreneurs to build the life and business they have always wanted.
As a mom of three young adults and a successful business owner, Nancy understands the unique challenges entrepreneurs face when pursuing their dreams of growing a profitable business. She leads by example through her hard work, encouragement, and most of all, her no-BS leadership style.
Nancy offers individualized and group coaching to guide and motivate her clients to get clear on their business identity, offerings, and services. Then, she helps them set a plan to attract and close more of their ideal clients with effective marketing and sales techniques.
In addition to Business Coaching, Nancy is a National Board member of the Interior Design Society (IDS) and the Current and Founding President of the IDS Virtual Chapter.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a summit model and what Nancy discovered about doing them
- What the “Anti-Summit” model is all about
- How Nancy works out the logistics when doing joint ventures
- What she learned about transitional offers and how she increased her closing rate significantly
- Why attracting traffic is the biggest struggle for coaches today and how she says coaches can change that
“The key is that you are immediately seen as an expert as opposed to being seen as an interviewer.”
“I’m not a cookie cutter coach, I like to work with each individual person’s personality comfort zone.”
“Choose your method of traffic and stick to it and let it grow.”