Gary Sinclair is unlike most people you meet. Having been born with partial-lungs which resulted in severe lung problems throughout his early life, he was then diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and lost about 80% of his mobility. He went from someone who could barely walk and talk, to someone who was filled with life and love.
After Gary was healed, he went on to win the gold medal in the 1987 National Amateur Senior Olympics (now U.S. National Senior Sports Organization) in figure skating. These events started him on a journey to understand the mind and body. He studied and received Master Certification in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy, Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy,™ Spirit Releasement Therapy, Soul Retrieval, Regression Therapy, Past-Life Therapy, Kinesiology, and studied even more in other energy-oriented work.
From the training, Gary received his own life lessons and his own experiences; he created a program called Life Clean Out. Today it is known as Restoration and is now offered as Advanced Memory Mentor Certification Training. He became a recognized leader in his field due to his dedication to helping others find freedom. In 1996 the American Board of Hypnotherapy and National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists both honored Gary with the Outstanding Transpersonal Contribution in the Field of Bridging Mind, Body, Spirit award.
THINGS YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Gary’s work led him to becoming a leader in his field and earning three Lifetime Achievement Awards
- The amazing ways he was able to heal himself from the multiple serious health issues that were affecting him
- How your memory structure is causing disease…
- Gary provides the process to not only neutralize memories, but the tools to deal with new problems that come up in your future
- Why he now shares his knowledge on healing through process, manuals and certification
“We are not our body. We are the energy field surrounding our body.”
“People are beginning to realize, I am not my body, I am that energy that is causing my heart to beat!”
“Life is an inside job.”